Birth Photographer International Image Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Unapologetically Raw
2. Employees/contractors/judges of Birth Photographer or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter First Part of the competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Instagram and on website www.competitions.birthphotographer.com.au
5. Closing time and date for entry will be 5pm 20 July 2020 2019 (AEST). After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by close of entries for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: By a panel of 5 judges appointed by the Promoter. This competition is a game of skill.
12. The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within one week of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Unapologetically Raw from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Unapologetically Raw and not to any other party.
22. The entrant understands that by entering this competition they are giving permission for media to use their image without payment for the purpose of promotion for the entrant and competition. As a result, images may become viral. Unapologetically Raw cannot be held responsible of any damage resulting from images being entered and shared from the competition.
23. Images entered into the competition may be used for promoting the competition but will never be sold to third parties. Third party media companies may pick up the story and publish images. By entering this competition, you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.